The FLEXFLO® A3 (Legacy) Peristaltic Metering Pump is a positive displacement chemical metering pump that delivers smooth, continuous chemical feed. It is especially effective when injecting chemicals that off-gas like Peracetic Acid and Sodium Hypochlorite. The peristaltic technology is a near-continuous flow that delivers consistent precise flow without the need for check valves.
Note: The A3 (Legacy) pump has a newer version. If you have questions about the new A3S FLEXFLO pump, click here.
The A3 (Legacy) pump has two versions. The A3V pump has remote speed control via 4-20ma, 0-10 VDC, Frequency, and Pulse inputs. The A3F pump has only manual speed adjustment.
Product Overview / Features of the A3 (Legacy) Peristaltic Pump
- The A3 (Legacy) pump can deliver up to 33.3 GPH (126 LPH) at 100% motor speed.
- Up to 125 psi. (See specific tube ratings and tube life data before choosing a tube)
- Brushless DC Motor is capable of 2,500:1 turndown.
- 10-button LCD Display.
- Manual Speed Control.
- Remote Start/Stop.
- 4-20mA input and 4-20mA output. Fully scalable at the pump. (A3V model only)
- Pulse and Frequency input speed control. (A3V model only)
- Four Alarm Outputs. (programmable) (V model only, F model has only one output alarm)
- Integral TFD leak detection.
- Manual Cycle Adjust Mode. (A3V model only)
- Dispensing Mode. (A3V model only)
- FVS (Flow Verification System) input.
- Manual Prime.
- Wetted parts are PVDF connectors and, Flex-A-Prene, Flex-A-Chem, or Flex-A-Thane tubing.
- Removable terminal blocks and junction box for communication wiring.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty.
The A3 (Legacy) pump is designed to provide smooth chemical feed for a variety of chemicals and processes. It can reliably pump chemicals that off-gas such as sodium hypochlorite, peroxide, ammonia, and PAA (peracetic acid), as well as a variety of other chemicals.
The A3 (Legacy) is effective with suction lifts, polymers, slurries, and solutions with minor debris that would normally cause issues with diaphragm pumps.
Use this matrix to reference your product number. This matrix cannot be used to order new pumps.