Chemical Metering / Dosing Pumps pumps are essential components in any water treatment system, whether it’s for drinking water, public wastewater, or industrial effluent. There are many different types of pump technologies, although the two most common types for chemical dosing are peristaltic and diaphragm pumps. This article can help you determine which is best suited to your application.
Acrylic Flow Meter
F-410N Series Flow Meters are machined of high-quality annealed acrylic and polished to a clear finish. Scales are screen printed on the meter body with a white back reflector for easy reading. Adapters are Polypropylene reinforced with aluminum stress rings for added strength, and o-rings are FKM.
- Tough machined acrylic meter body, highly polished to a clear finish.
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- White back reflector for easy reading.
- F/NPT adapters with high grade Viton o-ring seals and aluminum “stress ring” thread supports.
- 316 stainless steel rod guided floats.
- Acceptable in direct sunlight applications.
- Flow meter x1
- Instruction Manual
Max. working pressure:
- 150 PSI (10.3 bar) @ 70 F (21 C)
Max. Fluid Temperature:
- 150 F (65 C) @ 0 PSI
Full scale accuracy:
- +/- 5%
- water, specific gravity 1.0
- 5” (127mm)
- Acceptable for direct sunlight exposure.
Maximum pressure drop:
- 2 PSI
Approximate shipping wt:
- 2 lb. (.91 kg)
- Cast Acrylic Rod
Guide Rod Holder:
- Standard Series
- Standard Series
Equipped with 316 SS guide rod
|Model Number||GPM||LPM||Adapter F/NPT||Adapter Material||Float Material|
|F-40750LN-12||1 to 10||4 to 38||3/4”||Polypropylene||316 SS|
|F-40750LN-16||1 to 10||4 to 38||1”||Polypropylene||316 SS|
|F-41000LN-12||2 to 20||8 to 80||3/4”||Polypropylene||316 SS|
|F-41000LN-16||2 to 20||8 to 80||1”||Polypropylene||316 SS|