The A-100NFP FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump is a positive displacement chemical metering pump that delivers smooth, continuous chemical feed. It is specifically designed for use with polymers. The peristaltic technology is a near-continuous flow that delivers consistent precise flow without the need for check valves.
Flow adjustment on the A-100NFP Peristaltic Pump is simple and directly related to the motor speed. There are no stroke and spring adjustments needed to achieve precise flow across the entire flow range of the pump. There are no valves that can clog or require maintenance.
Maintenance of the A-100NFP Peristaltic is easy, requiring only simple tube changes. Tube changes only take a few minutes.
The A-100NFP Peristaltic Pump is supplied with Flex-A-Thane® tubing for optimum chemical resistance.
Product Overview / Features
- The A-100NFP pump can deliver up to 5.60 GPH (21.2 LPH) at 100% motor speed.
- Up to 65 psi. (See specific tube ratings)
- DC Motor capable of 10%-100% or 15% – 100% Turndown, depending on the specific model.
- Simple dial knob speed adjustment.
- Integral TFD+ leak detection.
- FVS (Flow Verification System) input. (Requires sensor and additional components – ordered separately.)
- Wetted parts are PVDF connectors and Flex-A-Thane tubing.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
The A-100NFP pump is designed to provide smooth chemical feed for polymers and similar processes. It can reliably pump all types of polymers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between the A-100NF and the A-100NFP?
The A-100NFP is similar to the A-100NF except it is designed and configured to be used specifically with polymers. The A-100NFP uses Flex-A-Thane tubes and includes the TFD+ leak detection system which will sense polymer.