Chemical Metering / Dosing Pumps pumps are essential components in any water treatment system, whether it’s for drinking water, public wastewater, or industrial effluent. There are many different types of pump technologies, although the two most common types for chemical dosing are peristaltic and diaphragm pumps. This article can help you determine which is best suited to your application.
CHEM-FEED® Diaphragm Metering Pump
The CHEM-FEED® C-600HV (High Volume) Diaphragm Metering Pump is a simple and economical solution to a wide range of commercial and industrial fluid process applications. This compact pump features an all-ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor for smooth, powerful, and quiet operation. Stroke adjustment from 4-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute.
- All ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor for smooth, quiet, powerful operation.
- Solid, clear acrylic pump head with large high-output diaphragm.
- Ethylene Propylene diaphragm can handle a wide range of demanding applications.
- Outputs to 791 GPD.
- Output pressures to 20 PSI.
- Stroke adjustment from 4-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute. 27:1 turndown
- Durable metal epoxy coated construction.
- PVC suction strainer with removable polypropylene filter screen.
- Includes 1/2” ID clear PVC suction and discharge tubing, PVC
- C-600HV Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction foot valve / strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Mounting hardware kit
Max. working pressure:
- 20 psig (1.4 bar)
Max. fluid temperature:
- 130 F (54 C)
Max. ambient temperature:
- 14 to 110 F/ -10 to 43 C
- 1,000 Centipoise
Maximum suction lift:
- 10 ft. Water 0 psig
Output adjustment range:
- 4-100% stroke length
- NEMA type 1, (IP20)
- Junction box for field wiring
Voltage (amp draw):
- 115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.74 amp max)
- 230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.36 amp max)
- 220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (.31 amp max)
- 24VAC/60Hz, 1ph (3.40 amp max)
- 12VDC (3.00 amp max)
- 24VDC (1.50 amp max)
Approximate shipping wt:
- 8 lb. (3.6 kg)
C-600HV Replacement Parts List
|77945||725 KB||February 10, 2022||Download|
C-600HV Exploded View
|46541||550.19 KB||February 8, 2022||Download|
C-600HV Technical Data Sheet – 85000-056
|37873||227.65 KB||February 8, 2022||Download|
C-600P C600HV Instruction Manual – 80000-017
|37875||1.29 MB||February 8, 2022||Download|