The FLEXFLO® A1 Peristaltic Metering Pump is a positive displacement chemical metering pump that delivers smooth, continuous chemical feed. It is especially effective when injecting chemicals that off-gas, like Peracetic Acid and Sodium Hypochlorite. The peristaltic technology is a near-continuous flow that delivers consistent precise flow without the need for check valves.
Flow adjustment on the A1 Peristaltic Pump is simple and directly related to the motor speed. There are no stroke and spring adjustments needed to achieve precise flow across the entire flow range of the pump.
Maintenance of the A1 Peristaltic is easy, requiring only simple tube changes. Tube changes only take a few minutes.
The A1 Peristaltic Pump can be supplied with Flex-A-Prene®, Flex-A-Chem®, or Flex-A-Thane® tubing for optimum chemical resistance.
Product Overview / Features
- The A1 pump can deliver up to 5.60 GPH (21.2 LPH) at 100% motor speed.
- Up to 100 psi. (See specific tube ratings)
- Brushless DC Motor is capable of 2,000:1 Turndown.
- “A1F” Models include simple manual speed adjustment at the pump.
- “A1V” Models include 4-20mA input and 4-20mA output.
- Integral TFD+ leak detection.
- Remote Start/Stop via Normally Open or Normally Closed Dry Contact.
- FVS (Flow Verification System) input.
- Control Lockout Feature.
- Wetted parts are PVDF connectors and, Flex-A-Prene, Flex-A-Chem, or Flex-A-Thane tubing.
- Simple IP67 M12 connectors for communication wiring.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty.
The A1 pump is designed to provide smooth, chemical feed for a variety of chemicals and processes. It can reliably pump chemicals that off-gas, such as sodium hypochlorite, peroxide, ammonia, and PAA (peracetic acid), as well as a variety of other chemicals.
The A1 is effective with suction lifts, polymers, slurries, and solutions with minor debris that would normally cause issues with diaphragm pumps.