The benefit of switching to the FLEXFLO® M4 to dose the predetermined amount of “nutrient water” was the significant output volume capability the pump possesses. The M4 peristaltic dosing pump increased the speed of the production line, which enabled a higher yield.
FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump for Commercial Aquatics
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self-priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- One 48VDC @ 80mA relay
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- 3-year warranty
- CNC precision-machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze,unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy-duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy withno metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy-efficient variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Tube Failure Detection (TFD) senses tube rupture preventing hazardous chemical spills.
- Lockout feature to prevent tampering.
- A1A Acid and Liquid Chlorine Feeder
- One tube assembly
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Mounting hardware kit
- Tube nuts (x2)
Maximum Working Pressure (Excluding pump tubes)
- 40 PSI (2.76 bar)
Maximum Suction Lift
- 30 ft. of water at sea level
(14.7 atm psi)
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 14 F to 125 F (-10 C to 52 C)
Ambient Storage Temperature
- -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
- Brushless DC, 50W.
Flow Range Adjustment
- 0.01 – 100 GPD (0.01 – 15.8 LPH)
- NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox (PBT) & PA12
Maximum Overall Dimensions
- 7.25” W x 9” H x 10” D
(18.5 W x 22.9 H x 25.2 D cm)
- 6 lb. (2.7 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Weight
- 13 lb. (5.9 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Dimensions
- 10.5” W x 13.75” H x 11” D
(26.7 W x 35 H x 28 D cm)
- 115V60Hz 1 PH (0.6A max.)
- 220V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V60Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 240V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
Power Cord Options
- 115V50/60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V50/60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50/60Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50/60Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
FLEXFLO® A1A – Acid and Liquid Chlorine Feeder Brochure (Español)
1 file(s) 233 downloads
|54200||1.21 MB||May 12, 2021||Download|
FLEXFLO® A1A – Acid and Liquid Chlorine Feeder Brochure
1 file(s) 340 downloads
|54183||1.21 MB||May 12, 2021||Download|
A1A Instruction Manual – 80000-605
1 file(s) 627 downloads
|52510||May 21, 2021||Download|
A1A Technical Data Sheet – 85000-144
1 file(s) 774 downloads
|51036||May 21, 2021||Download|