FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump for Commercial Aquatics
For installations requiring higher chemical feed, such as Water Parks and other high-volume Commercial Aquatics for sanitizing (sodium hypochlorite) and pH adjustment (acid) for low maintenance, more trouble-free, and reliable chem feed solution.
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self-priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- One 48VDC @ 80mA relay
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- 2 year warranty
- CNC precision-machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze,unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy-duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy withno metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy-efficient variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Tube Failure Detection (TFD) senses tube rupture preventing hazardous chemical spills.
- Lockout feature to prevent tampering.
- A1A Acid and Liquid Chlorine Feeder
- One tube assembly
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Mounting hardware kit
- Tube nuts (x2)
Maximum Working Pressure (Excluding pump tubes)
- 40 PSI (2.76 bar)
Maximum Suction Lift
- 30 ft. of water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 14 F to 125 F (-10 C to 52 C)
Ambient Storage Temperature
- -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
- Brushless DC, 50W.
Flow Range Adjustment
- 0.01 – 100 GPD (0.01 – 15.8 LPH)
- NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox (PBT) & PA12
Maximum Overall Dimensions
- 7.25” W x 9” H x 10” D (18.5 W x 22.9 H x 25.2 D cm)
- 6 lb. (2.7 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Weight
- 13 lb. (5.9 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Dimensions
- 10.5” W x 13.75” H x 11” D (26.7 W x 35 H x 28 D cm)
- 115V60Hz 1 PH (0.6A max.)
- 220V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V60Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 240V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
Power Cord Options
- 115V50/60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V50/60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50/60Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50/60Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
A1A Flysheet – 85000-146
|93667||3.15 MB||May 17, 2022||Download|
A1A Replacement Parts List
|77904||705 KB||February 10, 2022||Download|
A1 Firmware Update
|77792||296 KB||February 10, 2022||Download|
A1A STAR III® Technical Data Sheet – 85000-153
|55824||454.76 KB||October 6, 2022||Download|
A1A Instruction Manual – 80000-605
|52510||3.24 MB||February 8, 2022||Download|
A1A Technical Data Sheet – 85000-144
|51036||715 KB||October 14, 2022||Download|
Blue-White Pool Flysheet – 80000-589
|48555||980.81 KB||May 17, 2022||Download|