CO2 Feed System
Safe and Effective pH Control
Discover our CO₂ Feed System: pH Control, simplified. Replace hazardous acids with this safe alternative, complete with an accurate Blue-White® F-440 flow meter, illuminated on/off switch, stainless steel solenoid valve, and easy push connectors for hassle-free setup. Experience next-level pH control – choose safety, precision, and convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Simple design allows safe and effective pH control. The CO2 Feed System maintains the desired pH level by directly injecting carbon dioxide into the water supply. This process creates carbonic acid, which lowers the water’s pH level naturally without hazardous chemicals such as sodium bisulfate, muriatic acid, or sulfuric acid.
- Completely enclosed in a NEMA 4x enclosure to protect against harsh environments. Simple installation for indoor and outdoor use.
- Flow adjustment via Blue-White F-440 adjustable flow meter is accurate and consistent, and includes red indicator marker.
- Simple activation with stainless-steel solenoid valve and illuminated on-off switch.
- Includes inlet/outlet tubing, and mounting brackets.
- Aquatics / Swimming Pool
- Drinking Water / Domestic Water
- Wastewater / Effluent
- Industrial Process Water Effluent
- Food & Beverage Process Water
- Water Reuse pH Control
- CO2 Feed System
- 3/8″ OD inlet/outlet tubing
- 6 FT power cord
- CO2 Feed System
- Range 1: 0-80 SCFH
- Range 2: 30-350 SCFH
- Range 1: Blue-White F-440 Polysulfone / PVDF Float
- Range 2: Blue-White F-440 Polysulfone / Stainless Steel Float
- Nema 4X, PVC
- 40 – 104 °F (4 °C – 40 °C)
- 0 – 80 psi (0 – 5.5 bar)
- 100 psi (6.9 Bar)
- 3/8” OD Polyurethane
- Stainless Steel Body
- 115VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.6A (6 ft cord included)
Dimension (H x W x D)
- 8.3” x 8.3” x 5.1” (H x W x D mm)
- ~ 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 12 Months