The A4 (Legacy) FLEXFLO Peristaltic Metering Pump is a positive displacement chemical metering pump that delivers smooth, continuous chemical feed. It is especially effective when injecting chemicals that off-gas like Peracetic Acid and Sodium Hypochlorite. The peristaltic technology is a near-continuous flow that delivers consistent precise flow without the need for check valves.
Note: The A4 (Legacy) pump has a newer version. If you have questions about the new A4S FLEXFLO pump, click here.
The A4 (Legacy) Legacy pump has two versions. The A4V pump has remote speed control via 4-20ma, 0-10 VDC, Frequency, and Pulse inputs. The A4F pump has only manual speed adjustment.
Product Overview / Features of the A4 (Legacy) Peristaltic Pump
- The A4 (Legacy) pump can deliver up to 158.8 GPH (600 LPH) at 100% motor speed.
- Up to 125 psi. (See specific tube ratings and tube life data before choosing a tube)
- Brushless DC Motor capable of 2,500:1 turndown.
- 10-button LCD Display.
- Manual Speed Control.
- Remote Start/Stop.
- 4-20mA input and 4-20mA output. Fully scalable at the pump. (A4V model only)
- Pulse and Frequency input speed control. (A4V model only)
- Four Alarm Outputs. (programmable) (V model only, F model has only one output alarm)
- Integral TFD leak detection.
- Manual Cycle Adjust Mode. (V model only)
- Dispensing Mode. (V model only)
- FVS (Flow Verification System) input.
- Manual Prime.
- Wetted parts are PVDF connectors and, Flex-A-Prene, Flex-A-Chem, or Flex-A-Thane tubing.
- Removable terminal block and junction box for communication wiring.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty.
The A4 (Legacy) pump is designed to provide smooth chemical feed for a variety of chemicals and processes. It can reliably pump chemicals that off-gas such as sodium hypochlorite, peroxide, ammonia, and PAA (peracetic acid), as well as a variety of other chemicals.
The A4 is effective with suction lifts, polymers, slurries, and solutions with minor debris that would normally cause issues with diaphragm pumps.
Use this matrix to reference your product number.