Our injection fittings ensure that chemical feed injects into the process stream while preventing the process fluid from returning to the chemical line.
The built-in check valve contains a ceramic ball that prevents siphoning, which makes changing a tube an easy process.
- Injection Fittings are designed to install directly into female pipe threads (NPT)
- The nose section is designed to inject the chemical
- Available in ½” Barb, ½” M/NPT, and ⅜” OD x ¼” ID
Benefits of Injection Fittings
- Inject chemicals with precision
- Built-in ceramic ball prevents backflow
- Install the Injection Fitting directly into a tee fitting
- The solution should inject directly into the flow stream
- Install the Injection Fitting directly into pipe
- Drill the correct size hole and then tap the hole for ¼ʺ or ½ʺ NPT