The M1 has 4-20mA SCADA inputs and offers a feed output range of .0001 to 5.6 gph, pressures to 100 psi and a high energy efficiency rating. The pump achieves a 10,000-to-1 turndown ratio and is powered by efficient BLDC motor technology.
CHEM-FEED® Multi-Diaphragm Metering Pump
The Low Maintenance MD3 Multi-Diaphragm Metering Pump Delivers Smooth, Continuous Chemical Feed even when dosing off-gassing chemical like PAA and NaClO.
- Exclusive Hyperlink Drive technology allows for smooth chemical feed – Patent Pending
- Dual Diaphragm with full stroke technology will not lose prime, ideal for pumping chemicals that off-gas (Peracetic Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Can pump chemicals continuously, like a peristaltic pump, without the need for tube assemblies
Communication and Interface:
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed,
- output rate, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Inputs include: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, and Pulse inputs for remote external speed control and 0-30 VDC / contact closure remote start/stop
- Outputs include: Scalable 4-20mA or pulse, one 250V/6A relay and three 115V/1A contact closures assignable to monitor up to 17 different pump functions including TFD, FVS, remote/local control setting, motor on, fault, current operating mode, and others.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 2,000:1 turndown ratio
- NEMA 4X (IP66) wash-down, chemically resistant powder coated enclosure
- Large PVDF, Ceramic, double ball check valves without metal springs
- Diaphragm Failure Detection (DFD) senses diaphragm rupture, preventing hazardous chemical spills
- Security programmable 4-digit password to prevent tampering
Optional Components Available:
- Mounting Extended Brackets (72000-557) – 1 Pair, SS, 4 SS Screws
- MD3 Multi-Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Suction foot valve / strainer
- Mounting hardware kit
- ½” M/NPT straight and elbow connections
- ½” Hose barb straight and elbow connections
- Union nuts
Maximum Working Pressure
- 145 psig (10 bar)
Maximum Fluid Temperature
- PVDF connections: 185 F (85 C)
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 14 F to 115 F (-10 C to 46 C)
Ambient Storage Temperature
- -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
- 96 to 264VAC-50/60Hz, 220 VA
Power Cord Options
- 115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- 230V50Hz = BS 1363/A plug (United Kingdom)
- NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.
Maximum Overall Dimensions
- 16-1/8”W x 15-1/4”H x 15-5/16”D (40.9W x 38.7H x 38.9D cm)
Approximate Shipping WT
- 53 lb. (24.04 Kg)
- 1/4 HP Brushless DC motor
Motor Speed Adjustment Range
- 2,000:1 (0.05% – 100% motor speed)
Motor Speed Adjustment Resolution
- 0.1% increments > 10% motor speed
- 0.01% increments > 1% motor speed and < 10%
- 0.001% increments < 1% motor speed
- 1,000 Centipoise
Maximum Suction Lift
- 23 ft. Water, 0 psig (7 m, 0 bar)
- 3 color VGA backlit LCD, UV resistant.
- 0.0 > 10% motor speed
- 0.00 > 1% motor speed and < 10%
- 0.000 < 1% motor speed
- English, Spanish, French or German selectable.
- Eleven button positive action tactile switch keypad.
- Programmable 4-digit password.
MD3 w/ Skid System Engineering Specifications
|64957||67.00 KB||December 20, 2021||Download|
MD3 Engineering Specifications
|64956||59.50 KB||July 2, 2021||Download|
MD3 Technical Data Sheet 85000-127
|64955||1.34 MB||September 20, 2021||Download|
MD3 Instruction Manual – 80000-583
|64952||8.08 MB||January 10, 2022||Download|