Chemical Metering / Dosing Pumps pumps are essential components in any water treatment system, whether it’s for drinking water, public wastewater, or industrial effluent. There are many different types of pump technologies, although the two most common types for chemical dosing are peristaltic and diaphragm pumps. This article can help you determine which is best suited to your application.
FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump
The FLEXFLO® A1 Peristaltic Metering Pump delivers reliable chemical feed with simple-to use-controls and precise adjustability. Ideally suited for low to medium flow applications, this compact and rugged self-priming pump delivers smooth chemical feed and does not require check valves or seals that can clog, leak, or corrode.
Remote control signal options include Remote Start/Stop, Flow Verification, and 4-20mA.
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self-priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Output rates to: .001 – 5.6 GPH (.004 – 21.2 LPH) and pressures to 100 PSI (6.89 Bar).
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Relay outputs include a single 250V / 3A and a single solid-state.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA. (Included with A1V only)
Superior Engineered Design:
- 2 Year Warranty
- CNC precision-machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze,unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy-duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy withno metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy-efficient brushless DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Enhanced Tube Failure Detection (TFD+) Senses tube rupture by detecting chemicals in the pump head. No false triggering – Patented
- Lockout feature prevents any unwanted tampering – Patent pending
- Display shield to protect controls from harsh environments
- A1 Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Two tube assemblies
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Mounting hardware kit
- Display shield
- Tube Nuts (x2)
Maximum Working Pressure (Excluding pump tubes)
- 100 PSI (6.89 bar)
Maximum Fluid Temperature
- 185 F (85 C)
- 5000 centipoise
Maximum Suction Lift
- 30 ft. of water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 14 F to 125 F (-10 C to 52 C)
Ambient Storage Temperature
- -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
- 115V60Hz 1 PH (0.6A max.)
- 220V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V60Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 240V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
Power Cord Options
- 115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- 230V50Hz = BS 1363/A (UK)
- DC, 50W.
Motor Speed Adjustment Range
- 2,000:1 (0.05 – 100%) Max rpm = 65rpm
- NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox (PBT) & PA12
Maximum Overall Dimensions
- 7.25” W x 9” H x 10” D (18.5 W x 22.9 H x 25.2 D cm)
- 6 lb. (2.7 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Weight
- 13 lb. (5.9 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Dimensions
- 10.5” W x 13.75” H x 11” D (26.7 W x 35 H x 28 D cm)
You may also like…
FLEXFLO Industrial Comparison Chart
|93656||3.31 MB||May 17, 2022||Download|
A1 Firmware Update
|77792||296 KB||February 10, 2022||Download|
A1 Replacement Parts List
|77765||558.69 KB||February 10, 2022||Download|
A1 Instruction Manual – 80000-609
|53649||10.3 MB||February 14, 2022||Download|
A1 Technical Data Sheet – 85000-152
|53631||911 KB||March 31, 2022||Download|