The benefit of switching to the FLEXFLO® M4 to dose the predetermined amount of “nutrient water” was the significant output volume capability the pump possesses. The M4 peristaltic dosing pump increased the speed of the production line, which enabled a higher yield.
- All ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor for smooth, quiet, powerful operation.
- Double-ball inlet and outlet cartridge type ceramic check valves. Chemical resistant PVDF pump head, valve body and fittings, ceramic balls, FKM static seals and TFE/P ball seat orings. No metal springs are used.
- Outputs to 516 GPD.
- Output pressures to 125 PSI.
- Stroke adjustment from 4-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute. 27:1 turndown
- PTFE coated Ethylene Propylene diaphragm can handle a wide variety of applications.
- Durable metal epoxy coated construction.
- PVDF suction (foot) valve with FKM and TFE/P o-rings, ceramic check ball and removable polypropylene filter screen.
- Includes 3/8” OD x 1/4” ID suction and discharge tubing, Injection fitting with spring-loaded check valve and all mounting hardware.
- C-600P Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction foot valve / strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Mounting hardware kit
Max. working pressure:
- 125 psig (8.6 bar)
Max. fluid temperature:
- 130 F (54 C)
Max. ambient temperature:
- 14 to 110 F/ -10 to 43 C
- 1,000 Centipoise
Maximum suction lift:
- 10 ft. Water 0 psig
Output adjustment range:
- 4-100% stroke length
- NEMA type 1, (IP20)
- Junction box for field wiring
Approximate shipping wt:
- 8 lb. (3.6 kg)
Voltage (amp draw):
- 115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.74 amp max)
- 230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.36 amp max)
- 220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (.31 amp max)
- 24VAC/60Hz, 1ph (3.40 amp max)
- 12VDC (3.00 amp max)
- 24VDC (1.50 amp max)
You may also like…