The benefit of switching to the FLEXFLO® M4 to dose the predetermined amount of “nutrient water” was the significant output volume capability the pump possesses. The M4 peristaltic dosing pump increased the speed of the production line, which enabled a higher yield.
FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Self-priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required. Cannot vapor lock or lose prime. 30ft of suction lift. Gentle low shear pumping action.
- Tube Failure Detection (TFD) senses tube rupture by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering – Patented
- Optional dual channel tube design for optimum performance and pressure capability
Communication and Interface:
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed,
- output rate, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Inputs include: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, and Pulse inputs for remote external speed control and 0-30 VDC / contact closure remote start/stop
- Outputs include: Scalable 4-20mA or pulse, one 250V/6A relay and three 115V/1A contact closures assignable to monitor up to 17 different pump functions including TFD, FVS, remote/local control setting, motor on, fault,
current operating mode, and others.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 10,000:1 turndown ratio
- NEMA 4X (IP66) wash-down, chemically resistant powder coated enclosure
- Heavy duty rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Tube Failure Detection (TFD) senses tube rupture preventing hazardous chemical spills
- Security programmable 4-digit password to prevent tampering
Optional Components Available:
- Mounting Extended Brackets (72000-380) – 1 Pair, SS, 4 SS Screws
- M3 Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Two tube assemblies
- Tube installation tool
- Mounting hardware kit
Maximum working pressure (excluding pump tubes):
- 125 psig (8.6 bar)
- Note: see individual pump tube assembly maximum pressure ratings.
- Brushless DC, 1/4 H.P.
Maximum Fluid temperature (excluding pump tubes):
- 185 F (85 C)
- Note: see individual pump tube assembly maximum temperature ratings.
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 14 F to 115 F (-10 C to 46 C)
Ambient Storage Temperature
- -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
Approximate shipping wt:
- M3 models: 33 lb. (15.0 Kg)
- M4 models: 58 lb. (26.3 Kg)
Motor speed adjustment range:
- 10,000:1 (0.01% – 100% motor speed)
Motor speed adjustment resolution:
- 0.1% increments > 10% motor speed
- 0.01% increments > 1% motor speed and < 10%
- 0.001% increments < 1% motor speed
- 12,000 Centipoise
Maximum suction lift:
- 30 ft. Water, 0 psig (9.14 m, 0 bar)
- 3 color VGA backlit LCD, UV resistant.
- 0.1 > 10% motor speed
- 0.01 > 1% motor speed and < 10%
- 0.001 < 1% motor speed
- English, Spanish, French or German selectable.
- Ten button positive action tactile switch keypad.
- Programmable 4-digit password.
Power Cord Options:
- 115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- NEMA 4X (Ip66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.
- Maximum Overall Dimensions:
- M3 models: 8-1/8”W x 10-3/4”H x 15-1/4”D (20.6W x 27.3H x 38.9D cm)
- M4 models: 12-1/8”W x 14-1/4”H x 18-5/8”D (30.8W x 36.1H x 47.3D cm)
- M3 MODELS:
- 115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (2.0 Amp Maximum)
- 230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
- 220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
- 240VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
- M4 MODELS:
- 115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (3.1 Amp Maximum)
- 230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (1.6 Amp Maximum)
- 220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.6 Amp Maximum)
- 240VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.6 Amp Maximum)
You may also like…
M3 | M4 Engineering Specifications
1 file(s) 1 download
|76478||270.00 KB||July 2, 2021||Download|
M3 M4 Instruction Manual – 80000-465
1 file(s) 279 downloads
|64997||7.24 MB||May 21, 2021||Download|
M3 M4 Technical Data Sheet – 85000-108
1 file(s) 362 downloads
|64996||591.92 KB||May 21, 2021||Download|
Quick Disconnect Fittings – 85000-140
1 file(s) 58 downloads
|64990||1.49 MB||May 13, 2021||Download|
Blue-White ProSeries-M 2020 Brochure
1 file(s) 87 downloads
|64984||May 13, 2021||Download|