Chemical Metering / Dosing Pumps pumps are essential components in any water treatment system, whether it’s for drinking water, public wastewater, or industrial effluent. There are many different types of pump technologies, although the two most common types for chemical dosing are peristaltic and diaphragm pumps. This article can help you determine which is best suited to your application.
Acrylic Flow Meter
The F-550 Panel Mount Flow Meter has a solid, one-piece acrylic meter body that’s annealed for added strength. This Durable and Accurate Flow Meter is Simple to Install and Easy to Read.
- Durable, highly polished, one piece meter body.
- Annealed for added strength and chemical resistance.
- Acceptable for outdoor installations (acceptable in direct sunlight)
- Bulkhead nuts attach directly to inside panel.
- Optional adjustable flow control: needle-type adjustment valve.
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- White back reflector for easy reading.
- 316 stainless, or PTFE floats and float guides.
- 1/4″, 3/8″, 3/4″, 1″ Male NPT
- 1/2″ Hose Barb
- Flowmeter x1
- Instruction Manual
Max. Working Pressure:
- 250 psig (17.2 bar) @ 70° F (21° C)
Max. Fluid Temperature:
- 200° F (93° C) @ 0 PSI
Full Scale Accuracy:
- +/- 5%
Meter Body Material:
- Machined Acrylic
Guide Rod Material:
- 316 SS
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- 2 lb. (0.907 kg)
Equipped with 316 SS guide rod
|Non-Adjustable Model Number||Adjustable Valve Model Number||GPM||LPM||Adapter F/NPT||Float Material|
|F-55250L||F-55250LA||.025 to .250||0.1 to 1.0||1/4”||316 SS|
|F-55375L||F-55375LA||0.1 to 1.0||.4 to 4||3/8”||316 SS|
|F-55376L||F-55376LA||0.2 to 2.0||.75 to 7.5||3/8”||316 SS|
|F-55500L||F-55500LA||0.5 to 5.0||2.0 to 20.0||1/2”||316 SS|
|F-55750L||F-55750LA||1.0 to 10.0||4.0 to 40.0||3/4”||316 SS|
|F-55005L||N/A||1.0 to 5.0||3.0 to 18.0||1”||PTFE|
|F-55010L||F-55010LA||1.0 to 10.0||4.0 to 40.0||1”||316 SS|
|F-55015L||F-55015LA||1.0 to 15.0||5.0 to 60.0||1”||316 SS|
|F-55200L||F-55200LA||2.0 to 20.0||7.5 to 75.0||1”||316 SS|