FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump
The FLEXFLO® M1 Peristaltic Metering Pump offers reliable chemical feed with simple-to-use controls and precise adjustability. Ideally suited for low to medium flow applications, this compact, rugged self-priming pump delivers smooth chemical feed and does not require check valves or seals that can clog, leak, or corrode.
Remote control signal options include Remote Start/Stop, Flow Verification, and 4-20mA.
Features and Benefits
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self-priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Output rates to: .0001 – 5.6 GPH (.0004 – 21.2 LPH) and pressures to 100 PSI (6.89 Bar).
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Relay outputs include a single 250V / 3A and a single solid-state.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
- 4-20mA SCADA input.
Superior Engineered Design:
- 5 Year Warranty
- CNC precision-machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy-duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy-efficient brushless DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Enhanced Tube Failure Detection (TFD+) Senses tube rupture by detecting chemicals in the pump head. No false triggering – Patented
- Lockout feature prevents any unwanted tampering – Patent pending
- Display shield to protect controls from harsh environments
- M1 Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Two tube assemblies
- Mounting hardware kit
- Display shield
Maximum Working Pressure
- (Excluding pump tubes) 100 PSI (6.89 bar)
Maximum Fluid Temperature
- 185 °F (85 °C)
- 5,000 centipoise
Maximum Suction Lift
- 30 ft. of water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 14 °F to 115 °F (-10 °C to 46 °C)
Ambient Storage Temperature
- -40 °F to 158 °F (-40 °C to 70 °C)
- 115V60Hz 1 PH (0.6A max.)
- 220V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V60Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 240V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
Power Cord Options
- 115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- 230V50Hz = BS 1363/A (UK)
- Brushless DC, 50W.
Motor Speed Adjustment Range
- 10,000:1 (0.01% – 100%) Max rpm = 65rpm
Maximum Overall Dimensions
- 7.25” W x 9” H x 10” D (18.5 W x 22.9 H x 25.2 D cm)
- 6 lb. (2.7 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Weight
- 13 lb. (5.9 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Dimensions
- 10.5” W x 13.75” H x 11” D (26.7 W x 35 H x 28 D cm)
- NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox® (PBT) Thermoplastic & PA12
- NSF/ANSI 61, cETLus, CE
You may also like…
Municipal Catalog 2023 – 80000-590
|104136||13.09 MB||January 31, 2023||Download|
|95653||11.69 MB||July 6, 2022||Download|
FLEXFLO Municipal Comparison Chart
|93655||4.10 MB||July 20, 2022||Download|
Municipal Accessories Guide – 85000-178
|93033||1,021.20 KB||April 29, 2022||Download|
M1 Firmware Update
|81539||208 KB||February 2, 2023||Download|
M1 Engineering Specifications
|81299||101 KB||February 16, 2022||Download|
M1 Replacement Parts List
|77811||736 KB||February 10, 2022||Download|
M1 Technical Data Sheet – 85000-156
|76215||967.18 KB||January 3, 2023||Download|
M1 Instruction Manual – 80000-615
|76214||6.31 MB||August 4, 2022||Download|