The M1 has 4-20mA SCADA inputs and offers a feed output range of .0001 to 5.6 gph, pressures to 100 psi and a high energy efficiency rating. The pump achieves a 10,000-to-1 turndown ratio and is powered by efficient BLDC motor technology.
FLEXFLO® M1 Peristaltic Metering Pump
The FLEXFLO® M1, Peristaltic Metering Pump, is simple and ideal for low to medium flow applications. This compact and rugged tube pump has a small footprint and is perfect for dosing or metering shear-sensitive and viscous fluids.
The M1 features CNC machined rollers for optimum squeeze and tube life, allowing accurate chemical metering and longer maintenance intervals.
Remote control signal options include Remote Start/Stop, Pulse, Flow Verification, and 4-20mA.
|GPH||.0001 - 5.60||Enclosure Rating||NEMA 4X (IP66)|
|LPH||.0004 - 21.2||Standards||NSF/ANSI 61, CE, cETLus|
|PSI||100||Control Methods||Manual, Remote Analog|
|Bar||6.9||Power Supply||100 to 240VAC-50/60Hz|
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self-priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Output rates to: .0001 – 5.6 GPH (.0004 – 21.2 LPH) and pressures to 100 PSI (6.89 Bar).
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Relay outputs include a single 250V / 3A and a single solid-state.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
- 4-20mA SCADA input.
Superior Engineered Design:
- 3 Year Warranty
- CNC precision-machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy-duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy-efficient brushless DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Enhanced Tube Failure Detection (TFD+) Senses tube rupture by detecting chemicals in the pump head. No false triggering – Patented
- Lockout feature prevents any unwanted tampering – Patent pending
- Display shield to protect controls from harsh environments
- M1 Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Two tube assemblies
- Mounting hardware kit
- Display shield
Maximum Working Pressure
- (Excluding pump tubes) 100 PSI (6.89 bar)
Maximum Fluid Temperature
- 185 °F (85 °C)
- 5,000 centipoise
Maximum Suction Lift
- 30 ft. of water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 14 °F to 125 °F (-10 °C to 52 °C)
Ambient Storage Temperature
- -40 °F to 158 °F (-40 °C to 70 °C)
- 115V60Hz 1 PH (0.6A max.)
- 220V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V60Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 240V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
Power Cord Options
- 115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- 230V50Hz = BS 1363/A (UK)
- Brushless DC, 50W.
Motor Speed Adjustment Range
- 10,000:1 (0.01% – 100%) Max rpm = 65rpm
Maximum Overall Dimensions
- 7.25” W x 9” H x 10” D (18.5 W x 22.9 H x 25.2 D cm)
- 6 lb. (2.7 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Weight
- 13 lb. (5.9 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Dimensions
- 10.5” W x 13.75” H x 11” D (26.7 W x 35 H x 28 D cm)
- NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox® (PBT) Thermoplastic & PA12
- NSF/ANSI 61, cETLus, CE
You may also like…
M1 Engineering Specifications
|81299||101 KB||December 6, 2021||Download|
M1 Replacement Parts List
|77811||736 KB||August 30, 2021||Download|
M1 Technical Data Sheet – 85000-156
|76215||967.18 KB||September 20, 2021||Download|
M1 Instruction Manual – 80000-615
|76214||6.31 MB||August 9, 2021||Download|