FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump
The FLEXFLO® M1 Peristaltic Metering Pump offers reliable chemical feed with simple-to-use controls and precise adjustability. Ideally suited for low to medium flow applications, this compact, rugged self-priming pump delivers smooth chemical feed and does not require check valves or seals that can clog, leak, or corrode.
Remote control signal options include Remote Start/Stop, Flow Verification, and 4-20mA.
.0001 - 5.60
.0004 - 21.2
.0067 - 353
100 PSI (6.9 Bar)
NEMA 4X (IP66)
NSF/ANSI 61, CE, cETLus
Manual, Remote Analog
100 to 240VAC-50/60Hz
Instruction ManualsM1 Instruction Manual – 80000-615
Technical Data SheetsM1 Technical Data Sheet – 85000-156
Engineering SpecificationsM1 Engineering Specifications
BrochuresM1 Brochure – 80000-715
CatalogMunicipal Catalog 2023
Features and Benefits
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self-priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Output rates to: .0001 – 5.6 GPH (.0004 – 21.2 LPH) and pressures to 100 PSI (6.89 Bar).
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Relay outputs include a single 250V / 3A and a single solid-state.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
- SCADA Inputs/Outputs include: 4-20mA.
Superior Engineered Design:
- 5 Year Warranty
- CNC precision-machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy-duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy-efficient brushless DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Enhanced Tube Failure Detection (TFD+) Senses tube rupture by detecting chemicals in the pump head. No false triggering – Patented
- Lockout feature prevents any unwanted tampering – Patent pending
- Display shield to protect controls from harsh environments
- M1 Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Two tube assemblies
- Mounting hardware kit
- Display shield
Maximum Working Pressure
- (Excluding pump tubes) 100 PSI (6.89 bar)
Maximum Fluid Temperature
- 185 °F (85 °C)
- 5,000 centipoise
Maximum Suction Lift
- 30 ft. of water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
Ambient Operating Temperature
- 14 °F to 115 °F (-10 °C to 46 °C)
Ambient Storage Temperature
- -40 °F to 158 °F (-40 °C to 70 °C)
- 115V60Hz 1 PH (0.6A max.)
- 220V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V60Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 230V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
- 240V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
Power Cord Options
- 115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- 230V50Hz = BS 1363/A (UK)
- Brushless DC, 50W.
Motor Speed Adjustment Range
- 10,000:1 (0.01% – 100%) Max rpm = 65rpm
Maximum Overall Dimensions
- 7.25” W x 9” H x 10” D (18.5 W x 22.9 H x 25.2 D cm)
- 6 lb. (2.7 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Weight
- 13 lb. (5.9 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Dimensions
- 10.5” W x 13.75” H x 11” D (26.7 W x 35 H x 28 D cm)
- NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox® (PBT) Thermoplastic & PA12
- NSF/ANSI 61, cETLus, CE
FLEXFLO Municipal Comparison Chart
||4.10 MB||July 20, 2022||Download|
M1 Brochure – 80000-715
||5.56 MB||March 7, 2023||Download|
M1 Engineering Specifications
||101 KB||February 16, 2022||Download|
M1 Firmware Update
||208 KB||May 10, 2023||Download|
M1 Instruction Manual – 80000-615
||6.31 MB||May 8, 2023||Download|
M1 Instruction Manual [Français] – 80000-615
||30.07 MB||March 24, 2023||Download|
M1 Replacement Parts List
||736 KB||February 10, 2022||Download|
M1 Technical Data Sheet – 85000-156
||967.18 KB||April 18, 2023||Download|
M1 Technical Data Sheet [Français] – 85000-156
||607.94 KB||March 24, 2023||Download|
Municipal Accessories Guide – 85000-178
||1,021.20 KB||April 29, 2022||Download|
||11.69 MB||July 6, 2022||Download|
Municipal Catalog 2023 – 80000-708
||13.09 MB||February 9, 2023||Download|