The A-100NF FLEXFLO Peristaltic Metering Pump is a positive displacement chemical metering pump that delivers smooth, continuous chemical feed. It is especially effective when injecting chemicals that off-gas, like Peracetic Acid and Sodium Hypochlorite. The peristaltic technology is a near-continuous flow that delivers consistent precise flow without the need for check valves.
Flow adjustment on the A100NF Peristaltic Pump is simple and directly related to the motor speed. There are no stroke and spring adjustments needed to achieve precise flow across the entire flow range of the pump. There are no valves that can clog or require maintenance.
Maintenance of the A-100NF Peristaltic is easy, requiring only simple tube changes. Tube changes only take a few minutes.
The A-100NF Peristaltic Pump can be supplied with Flex-A-Prene®, Flex-A-Chem®, or Flex-A-Thane® tubing for optimum chemical resistance.
Product Overview / Features
- The A-100NF pump can deliver up to 5.60 GPH (21.2 LPH) at 100% motor speed.
- Up to 100 psi. (See specific tube ratings)
- DC Motor capable of 10%-100% or 15% – 100% Turndown, depending on the specific model.
- Simple dial knob speed adjustment.
- Integral TFD leak detection.
- FVS (Flow Verification System) input. (Requires sensor and additional components – ordered separately.)
- Wetted parts are PVDF connectors and, Flex-A-Prene, Flex-A-Chem, or Flex-A-Thane tubing.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
The A-100NF pump is designed to provide smooth chemical feed for a variety of chemicals and processes. It can reliably pump chemicals that off-gas such as sodium hypochlorite, peroxide, ammonia, and PAA (peracetic acid), as well as a variety of other chemicals.
The A-100NF is effective with suction lifts, polymers, slurries, and solutions with minor debris that would normally cause issues with diaphragm pumps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between the A-100NF and the A-100NFP?
The A-100NFP is similar to the A-100NF except it is designed and configured to be used specifically with polymers. The A-100NFP uses Flex-A-Thane tubes and includes the TFD+ leak detection system which will sense polymer.