STAR III® Chemical Tanks
Simplify your chemical feed system
STAR III® Chemical Tanks are made from natural polyethylene and UV inhibitors which resist harsh chemicals and UV damage.
- Extra heavy 0.30” thick wall polyethylene with UV inhibitors.
- Ships complete with the compatible pump model of your choice.
- 3 tank capacities to choose from: 7, 15, and 30 U.S. gallons.
- Molded-in threaded inserts and raised shelf for sturdy pump mounting.
- Lid positions include open, closed and vent.
- All necessary accessories are included.
- Convenient, space-saving rectangular shape.
- Raised off the floor for easy wash down.
- 3/8″ suction tube
- 3/8″ discharge tube
- 3-way position lid for open, closed, and vented
- Foot valve and strainer/Bulkhead fitting
- Mounting screws and pump mounting bracket
- Natural Polyethylene (LLDPE)
Suction Strainer Assembly
- 7, 15, or 30 U.S. Gallons
- Clear PVC
Foot Valve Adapter and Body
- Hastelloy C-276
Ball Seat O-Ring
- TFE/P (optional EP)
Static Seal O-Ring
- FKM (optional EP) Natural
|Tank Size||Dimension A||Dimension B||Dimension C||Tank Shipping Weight|
|7 Gallons||11.81 in. (30 cm)||18.50 in. (47 cm)||18.50 in. (47 cm)||14 lb. (3.6 Kg)|
|15 Gallons||17.25 in. (44 cm)||20.00 in. (51 cm)||20.00 in. (51 cm)||22 lb. (10 Kg)|
|30 Gallons||27.50 in. (69 cm)||20.00 in. (51 cm)||20.00 in. (51 cm)||28 (12.7 Kg)|