Paddlewheel flow meters can be used to start and stop inexpensive, motor driven fixed feed rate metering pumps without the need for expensive PLCs or other control equipment.
CHEM-FEED® Aluminum Duplex Skid System
|System Type||Duplex pump system|
|Frame Material||Powder coated aluminum|
|Mounting Position||Floor or Wall|
CHEM-FEED® Engineered Skid Systems were designed and engineered using solid modeling tools for superior piping installation and easy component maintenance. Custom engineered universal mounting blocks and pre-machined mounting slots provide for easy component servicing and replacement. Lightweight for wall or floor mounting.
- Efficient, Small footprint Design
- The prefabricated design allows for easy installation, simply drop the Skid System in place and make your connections.
- Each system is rigorously factory tested.
- Includes pressure switch option.
- Easy access to wiring components from the rear of the system.
- Joints use Weld-On 724 solvent cement which is chemically resistant to Sodium Hypochlorite and other chemicals.
- Dual side inlets enable connection of multiple skids to the same inlet.
- The Dual Skid is capable of simultaneous chemical injection of different or like chemical; or one pump can be used as a back-up pump sitting in standby.
- Available with the factory options, Custom modifications are not possible.
- Corrosion Resistant – CHEM-FEED® skid system frame constructed of chemically resistant polyester powder coated 6061 T6 aluminum. Welded joint construction
- Mounting Pads – Stainless Steel mounting pads to secure CHEM-FEED® System to a solid surface. Designed for floor mount or wall mount
- Pressure Relief Valve x1 – Protects the system from over-pressurization, 5-100 psi setting range, 150 psi maximum system
- Check Valve x1 – Protects the user from back-flow during pump maintenance.
- Flow Verification Sensor – MS6 accurately verifies liquid chemical feed. Exclusive to Blue-White®
- Inlet Y Strainer x1 – Recommended for Diaphragm Pump systems.
Optional components (see product matrix)
- Calibration Cylinder – Confirm pump output under system conditions. Specify cylinder volumes from 1.6 GPH to 32 GPH
- Pulsation Dampener – Protect the system components from pulsation. Recommended for diaphragm pump systems only
- Pressure Gauge with Guard – Isolate and protect the system pressure gauge. Specify pressure ranges from 0-100 psi, or 0-200 psi
- Chemically resistant polyester powder coated 6061 T6 aluminum. Welded
Pump (sold separately)
- Flex-Pro model M-2, M-3 or M-4 peristaltic pumps or Chem-Pro model
MD-3, MC-2 or MC-3 diaphragm pumps. See page 6 for metering pump
- PVC Schedule 80 (optional CPVC).
- Reinforced braided PVC, 200 Psi max, meets NSF std. 51. The pump inlet
and outlet flexible tubing connections are terminated to half unions and
secured to the barbed fitting with stainless steel clamps. The calibration
- 300 series SS band, 400 series SS screw
- PVC body, schedule 80, FKM seals
Ball valves (V)
- Vented type ball, True unions, PVC body, PTFE shaft bearings and seats,
Pressure Relief Valve (PRV)
- PVC body, PTFE primary diaphragm seal. Non-wetted components: FKM
secondary seal, zinc plated steel spring, stainless steel external hardware,
HDPE pressure adjusting screw and locknut. Infinite adjustment from 5-
100 psi. Maximum inlet pressure 150 psi.
Calibration Cylinder (CC)
- PVC body, PVC end caps, 1/4” ID tubing outlet vent.
- Available volumes: 1.6 GPH (100ml), 4 GPH (250ml), 8 GPH (500ml), 16
GPH (1000ml), 32 GPH (2000ml).
Pulsation Dampener (PD)
- CPVC body,10 cubic inch volume, FKM bladder (optional EPDM bladder)
Gauge w/guard (G)
- Gauge: liquid filled stainless steel with blowout plug, bottom mount, 1/4”
- Available pressure ranges: 0-30 psi, 0-100, psi, 0-200 psi.
- Guard: PVC body, FKM diaphragm seal, temperature compensated oil
Check Valve (CV)
- PVC body, FKM diaphragm (optional EPDM). Cracking pressure: 1.0-1.5
- Maximum working pressure: inlet = 150 psi, back = 100 psi.
Flow Indicator (F)
- Machined cast acrylic, PVC connections, ceramic ball, polypropylene ball
stop, PVC half unions, FKM seals (optional EPDM).
Y Strainer (S)
- PVC body, FKM seals (optional EPDM).
MS6 Chemical Flowmeter (FVS)
- PVDF & PEEK body, PVC socket weld connections, FKM seals (optional
EPDM). Available working flow ranges:
- 10-5,000 ml/min (0.158 – 79.2 GPH
- 100-10,000 ml/min (1.58 – 158.0 GPH)
Universal mounting blocks
Pump extended mounting brackets
- 316 Stainless Steel
Skid mounting foot / wall pads
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Polypropylene,16” x 21” x 3” – 4 gallons total containment
Maximum working pressure
- 125 psig (8.6 bar)
- 14 F to 115 F (-10 C to 46 C)
Approximate Shipping Weight (pump ships
- Single Pump System: 60 lb. (27.2 Kg)
- Dual Pump System: 70 lb. (31.8 Kg)
CFS-1 | CFS-2 Municipal Technical Data Sheet – 85000-111
|73405||549.71 KB||May 27, 2021||Download|
CFS-1 | CFS-2 Municipal Instruction Manual – 80000-596
|73404||6.33 MB||May 27, 2021||Download|
CHEM-FEED® Skid Systems Quickstart Guide – 80000-470
|46225||1.60 MB||May 27, 2021||Download|