Paddlewheel flow meters can be used to start and stop inexpensive, motor driven fixed feed rate metering pumps without the need for expensive PLCs or other control equipment.
FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump for Commercial Aquatics
Designed for high-volume applications for commercial aquatics and water parks, the A2A never loses prime and requires minimal maintenance.
Designed for high volume applications for commercial aquatics and water parks, the FLEXFLO® A2A Acid and Liquid Chlorine Feeder, never loses prime and requires minimal maintenance. This self priming chemical metering pump delivers smooth chemical feed, and does not require check valves.
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Model: A2A24-SNEE 1.32 – 132 GPD (.21 – 20.8 LPH) and pressures to 50 PSI (3.4 Bar).
- Model: A2A24-SNGG 3.81 – 381.6 GPD (.602 – 60.2 LPH) and pressures to 40 PSI (2.8 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- Accurate adjustability touchpad and digital display.
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Relay outputs: 250VAC / 3A or 30VDC / 3A.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Flex-A-Prene® Dual-Channel Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life compared to conventional single channel tubes.
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Variable speed DC motor.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system. Senses tube failure by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering.
- Patented safety switch ensures safety of operator during regular pump head maintenance.
- A2A Acid and Liquid Chlorine Feeder
- Two tube assemblies
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
With “S” 3/8” OD x ¼” ID tubing compression type connections:
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction foot valve / strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Tube installation tool
- Mounting hardware kit
- Junction box connectors
- Tube nuts (x2)
Maximum Working Pressure (Excluding pump tubes):
- 50 psig (3.4 bar)
- NOTE: See the individual pump tube assembly maximum pressure ratings.
Maximum Suction Lift:
- 30 ft. of water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 14 F to 125 F (-10 C to 52 C)
Ambient Storage Temperature:
- -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
- 115VAC 50/60Hz, 1ph (1.5 Amp Maximum)
- 230VAC 50/60Hz, 1ph (0.7 Amp Maximum)
- 220VAC 50/60Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
- 240VAC 50/60Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
Power Cord Options:
- 115V50/60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V50/60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50/60Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50/60Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- Brushed DC, 1/8 H.P.
Motor Speed Adjustment Range 100:1:
- 1.0% – 100% motor speed (1.3 to 130 RPM)
- NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.
Maximum Overall Dimensions:
- 7-1/2” W x 10-1/4” H x 14” D (19 W x 26 H x 35.6 D cm)
- 28.4 lb. (12.9 Kg)
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- 35 lb. (15.9 Kg)