Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 2500:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 33.3 GPH (126 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, and Pulse inputs for remote external
speed control and 0-30 VDC / contact closure remote start/stop.
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed,
output rate, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: Scalable 4-20mA or pulse, one 250V/6A relay and three 115V/1A contact closures
assignable to monitor up to 17 different pump functions including TFD, FVS, remote/local
control setting, motor on, fault, current operating mode, and others.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze,
unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with
no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- No maintenance brushless variable speed motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements
for food contact applications.