CHEM-FEED® Diaphragm Metering Pump
The CHEM-FEED® C-600P Diaphragm Metering Pump is a simple and economical solution to a wide range of commercial and industrial fluid process applications. This compact pump features an all-ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor for smooth, powerful, and quiet operation. Stroke adjustment from 4-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute.
- All ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor for smooth, quiet, powerful operation.
- Double-ball inlet and outlet cartridge type ceramic check valves. Chemical resistant PVDF pump head, valve body and fittings, ceramic balls, FKM static seals and TFE/P ball seat orings. No metal springs are used.
- Outputs to 516 GPD.
- Output pressures to 125 PSI.
- Stroke adjustment from 4-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute. 27:1 turndown
- PTFE coated Ethylene Propylene diaphragm can handle a wide variety of applications.
- Durable metal epoxy coated construction.
- PVDF suction (foot) valve with FKM and TFE/P o-rings, ceramic check ball and removable polypropylene filter screen.
- Includes 3/8” OD x 1/4” ID suction and discharge tubing, Injection fitting with spring-loaded check valve and all mounting hardware.
- C-600P Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction foot valve / strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Mounting hardware kit
Maximum Working Pressure
- 125 psig (8.6 bar)
Maximum Fluid Temperature
- 130° F (54° C)
Maximum Ambient Temperature
- 14 to 110° F/ -10 to 43° C
- 1,000 Centipoise
Maximum Suction Lift
- 10 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
- 115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.74 Amp Maximum)
- 230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.36 Amp Maximum)
- 220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (.31 Amp Maximum)
- 24VAC/60Hz, 1ph (3.40 Amp Maximum)
- 12VAC/60Hz, 1ph (3.00 Amp Maximum)
- 24VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.50 Amp Maximum)
- Junction box for field wiring
- AC shaded pole
Output Adjustment Range
- 4% – 100% motor speed
- NEMA 1 (IP20) powder coated zinc
Approximate shipping wt
- 8 lb. (3.63 Kg)
- NSF/ANSI 50, UL, CSA, CE
You may also like…
C-600P Replacement Parts List
|77941||952 KB||February 10, 2022||Download|
C-600P Exploded View
|46540||663.22 KB||February 8, 2022||Download|
C-600P Technical Data Sheet – 85000-055
|38083||187.87 KB||February 8, 2022||Download|
C-600P C600HV Instruction Manual – 80000-017
|37875||1.29 MB||February 8, 2022||Download|