Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 100:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 19.3 GPH (72.9 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA and pulse inputs for remote external speed control
and either powered 6-24 VDC or non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Optional: remote communications, Profibus DPV1, Modbus RTU, Modbus-TCP, EtherNet/IP, and Profinet RT I/O
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- Backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: one 250V/3A relay to monitor TFD (Tube Failure System) and
FVS (Flow Verification System). A 4-20mA analog output signal scaled to the motor speed is optional.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze,
unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with
no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements
for food contact applications.