F-300S Flow Switch and Sensor
Detect flow and monitor flow rate
How does a flow sensor/switch work?
The F-300S Flow Switch/Sensor is designed to detect flow or no flow. When the PVDF float passes through the Alarm Trigger Zone (Hysteresis) of the sensor accessory, the built-in contact closure switch sends a signal to external devices.
Note: The F-300S can be set-up as a flow sensor, a flow switch, or both.
Why use a flow sensor/switch?
Use a flow sensor/switch to detect if:
- Your recirculation pump is working
- Your recirculation system is at the correct flow rate
- Your chemical pump is injecting into a stopped system
- Your filter is clogged
Flow Rate Sensor Capabilities
The F-300S flow switch/sensor can be installed at a targeted flow rate and can detect if the flow is within the desired flow range.
- Detect if the water flow rate is at the desired level
- If the flow rate is within the selected range, a built-in contact closure switch can remotely turn on/off a chemical pump and other external devices
- It can be used as an alarm signal to detect if the flow rate is not within the desired range
Flow Switch Capabilities
The F-300S flow switch/sensor can be installed at the base of the scale and can detect a flow/no flow situation.
- Detect if water is running through a pipe
- If float leaves the “Alarm Trigger Zone,” a built-in contact closure switch can remotely turn on/off a chemical pump and external devices
We are here to answer your questions or concerns