Introducing the all-new FLEXFLO® M5 high-volume peristaltic metering pump for Water and Wastewater Treatment Applications.
The M5 Peristaltic Metering Pump is truly an advancement in high-volume precision fluid metering. The M5 is a fully enclosed and easily configurable pump that does not require external control devices to operate. It features a large 5″ display for easy viewing with simple and intuitive touchscreen controls and icon-driven menu navigation. The M5 remote control signal options include Pulse, 4-20mA, Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP™, and PROFIBUS for enhanced supervision and automation for critical metering and transfer applications.
Features and benefits:
- Large 5″ display for easy viewing and intuitive touchscreen controls.
- New advanced communication protocols include Modbus TCP, EtherNet IP, and PROFIBUS.
- Simple to connect M12 connectors for fast, clean, and watertight connections.
- Built for the future, new software capabilities will roll out in future firmware updates.
- Remote prime capability. No need to manually prime the pump.
- Dual-channel tube design for optimum performance and pressure capability.
- Exclusive offset-roller design reduces pulsation by up to 80%.