The M4S FLEXFLO Peristaltic Metering Pump is a positive displacement chemical metering pump that delivers smooth, continuous chemical feed. It is especially effective when injecting chemicals that off-gas like Peracetic Acid and Sodium Hypochlorite. The peristaltic technology is a near-continuous flow that delivers consistent precise flow without the need for check valves.
Flow adjustment on the M4S Peristaltic Pump is simple and directly related to the motor speed. There are no stroke and spring adjustments needed to achieve precise flow across the entire flow range of the pump.
Maintenance of the M4S Peristaltic is easy, requiring only simple tube changes. Tube changes only take a few minutes.
The M4S Peristaltic Pump can be supplied with Flex-A-Prene®, Flex-A-Chem®, or Flex-A-Thane® tubing for optimum chemical resistance.
Product Overview / Features of the M4S Peristaltic Pump
- The M4S pump can deliver up to 158.5 GPH (600 LPH) at 100% motor speed.
- Up to 125 psi. (See specific tube ratings and tube life data before choosing a tube)
- Brushless DC Motor capable of 10,000:1 turndown.
- 5” Touchscreen Display.
- Manual Speed Control.
- Remote Start/Stop.
- 4-20mA input and 4-20mA output. Fully scalable at pump.
- Pulse and Frequency input speed control.
- Four Alarm Outputs.
- Advanced Communication Protocols: Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Profibus.
- Integral TFD leak detection.
- FVS (Flow Verification System) input.
- Manual Prime and Auto Prime.
- Wetted parts are PVDF connectors and, Flex-A-Prene, Flex-A-Chem, or Flex-A-Thane tubing.
- Simple IP67 M12 connectors for communication wiring.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- NSF 61 Listed.
The M4S pump is designed to provide smooth chemical feed for a variety of chemicals and processes. It can reliably pump chemicals that off-gas such as sodium hypochlorite, peroxide, ammonia, and PAA (peracetic acid), as well as a variety of other chemicals.
The M4S is effective with suction lifts, polymers, slurries, and solutions with minor debris that would normally cause issues with diaphragm pumps.
Ordering Information and Product Matrix
Pumps must be ordered with a complete part number, specifying power cord, tube fitting connection, tube type, and pump head orientation (default pump head orientation is left-facing.) A sample complete part number is M4S24-MNL-R, indicating 115V/60Hz NEMA 5/15 plug style power cord, ½” Male NPT fittings, NL tube, and Right facing pump head.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is he difference between the M4 and the A4?
The M4 Peristaltic Pump is designed for Municipal applications, whereas the A4 Peristaltic Pump is designed for Industrial applications. As such, the M4 pump includes: 10,000:1 motor turndown, NSF 61 listing, 5-year Warranty, and exclusive local service and representation via certified representatives.